Friday, July 20, 2007

Camping!

Okay we thought that we where going to have a relaxing four day three night camping trip, but our boys had other plans. Don't get me wrong we had our moments where it was nice and we relaxed a little bit. That was mainly when the kids where asleep and we where laying in bed drifting off. We spent time in Morro Bay and ate at a wonderful hole in the wall fish-n-chips place. We met a wonderful family with adorable twins, boy and girl, Isaiah fell in love with the little girl. Of course we went to the beach and that was loads of fun. Every time we turned there where kids eating sand. Overall everyone had a great time. The best part, I think, was spending some time with Danny, Stacy and there kids. We had not seen them for some time and it was great to see them. I think by the end of the "vacation" we where all ready to head home.

1 comment:

Anjuli Fry said...

Love the template!!! I am so glad that you have a blog I love seeing all you cute boys!!!