Monday, August 13, 2007

Sigh

It has been difficult to live (literally) in the middle of nowhere. I mean people from the city drive to where we live for there family vacation's. There is nothing around. NOTHING! When there is nothing around there are not many people around. So socializing for a stay at home mom is non-existent. What mothers or ladies that are out here work and that presents another problem for the stay at home mom (me). I think this is the time that the Lord is giving me to focus on my family and spiritual growth. I just need to pull my self out of this rut and do my best with what the Lord has given me. Don't get me wrong we are doing great as a fam. It is just me. I guess what I am trying to say is that I need a little boost, pick me up, a little help to maybe feel more comfortable with what I am not used to. Meaning I am used to family being around and receiving loads of help from them. The shopping store (a real shopping store) being just down the street. Having friends to come over to my house or theirs to socialize and let the kids play. I won't even get on the subject of the gym. I have always said that I have turned into a small town girl. Maybe I should say I have turned into a population of about 15,000 to 45,000 town kind of girl. Like I said this is something that I am going to have to get used to especially if my husband gets his way and we end up staying here for as long as he wants (groan)... P.S. Don't feel bad for me I have written this with a smile on my face. I just need to vent. Thanks.

1 comment:

Anjuli Fry said...

Everyone needs to vent every once in a while!!! I hope you find a way out of the rut!! Love you lots!!!