Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Carlson Clan Minus One
It was so wonderful to have family visiting. We had everyone cram into our little house and then joined Jesse's younger brother later in the week. I had forgotten how much help they are and what fun we have together. Isaiah and Josiah had so much fun playing with all their cousins and wrestling with the uncle's. I had so much fun on our girls day, a little tiring but fun. It was nice to get away from the wee ones and just spend time with the ladies. All this time poor Rob had to stay home and work. It was so funny to listen to Sarah trying to talk with him on the cell phone, well more like yell so he could hear. Maybe it just sounded that way to me because we where in the car and I was sitting right next to her. I couldn't help but chuckle more than once. We had so much fun at the beach we saw dolphins riding the waves. First we thought that they were sharks but thankfully they weren't. All I can say is I love my fam. I love em, I love em, I love em! What a Great Week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That is wonderful that so many of your family came down!! I can't wait to have family come visit out here in MD.
Cute pics! Damien and I spent a week with my entire family the 4th of July weekend, everyone flying in from VA, CO, and those who live here. It is so much fun to spend time with family. Hey, how did you get the slideshow on your blog? We cannot do a lot of advanced features since our blog is through our website and blogger won't let us (and we do not know enough yet to do it ourselves), but maybe a slideshow we can do. It looks great, so I was curious about it!
Post a Comment