Saturday, November 8, 2008
WE ARE ALIVE!!
Sorry for the huge gap in writing. These last couple of months have been a little crazy. We moved back into our duplex and finally feel like we are settled in and cozy. We are still having a hard time sub-dividing the property and I personally am getting sick and tired of the county dragging there feet. I could do there job faster than they are right now, well probably not...yea I don't think I could. I have been getting ready for the holidays and am almost done with my Christmas shopping Woo Hoo. I love the feeling of getting it done before Thanksgiving what a relief now I need to start working on my Christmas cards, does it ever end. This is actually the first time I have even really been able to sit down at the computer for more than 10 minutes. I just wanted to let you in on what is going on in our neck of the woods.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am glad to hear you guys are alive. How nice to finally be in your own place again!! I loved it when we were just are little family again after living with my parents for some time!! Yeah
Oh good. I'm so relieved to hear that you're alive. I was beginning to worry. ;-)
It looks like we're making the trek over to the west side for Turkey Day so maybe if it works out we can come say hi and hang out. It's so cool now that Joanna is getting older and more verbal she'll see pictures of Isaiah, Josiah or Benjamin on the computer (screen saver) and shout out their names! She remembers her cousins and I think that's so cool 'cause I was never close to mine growing up.
I have your guy's orange sippy cup, too. I found it in the bottom of a toy box after you guys left the last time you were here.
Post a Comment