Monday, September 1, 2008

My BABY is TWO!

Okay do I have permission to cry now. Time is going by way to fast and I have no idea how to slow it down. I am sure you have figured out that my little man is entering a whole new stage in is life. He is talking very well and is already wanting to be a big boy. He tries out everything that his brothers do and is such a little clown doing it. It seems like yesterday that we brought him home from the hospital and now he is running around telling me things like "mine, NO, more..." the list goes on. He is having allot of fun growing up and I am having a blast watching him. The only frustrating part is trying to remember it all and keep it straight. Good thing we have digital camera's and journals not to mention blogs.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

They really do grow up too fast.