Wednesday, July 23, 2008

4-Wheeling with Dad and Jesse

I always have so much fun when I get to spend time with my hubby. It was also a lot of fun spending some extra time with my dad. He took us four wheeling out in the middle of no where Utah. I can't remember the name of the place all I remember is if I was to get lost I would look for the point of another mountain and the road and head that way (boy my dad would be proud). He really didn't want us to get lost so he REALLY made sure we knew the land marks, I can still see it in my mind. Well moving on, We had allot of fun and I managed to not run into any trees. I came close but in my defense that tree had legs and it jump out in front of me. Either way I thought if the trees are coming to life it is time for me to stop riding because I was convinced that they where out to get me. My dad also took us up in the mountains to look at some old mine shafts that had been closed up. It was probably a good idea because they where pretty deep, we counted 7 seconds for a rock to hit the bottom of one of the mines. What fun. My dad standing on one of the mines. Just taking a break. My eyes burned from all of the dust and sun block. Don't pay attention to the helmet hair. Oh so pretty. I'm the king of the mountain! Good for you dad. Jesse and I Jesse strike a pose.

3 comments:

Anjuli Fry said...

Wow looks like fun!!!!

McPherson family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
McPherson family said...

Hey Megan,
I found your blog. I hope you don't mind. It was fun catching up on what you have been up to. I hope you guys are doing well. I wish we could have spent some time with you guys last time we came over. Maybe this time when we are there we will have a bit more time to talk to you guys. If you want to check out my blog and see what our family is up to you can. I hope you do come to check it out. http://mcpfamily.blogspot.com
Julie McPherson