Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The rest of our vacation

I am trying to play catch up and it is not working very well. Here are some more pictures that we took while we where in Utah. Benjamin playing on the swing at "Aunt" Trisha's. Josiah, Isaiah, and Mikayla playing in the pool soon to become a mud pit. Gena and Benjamin Trisha and Isaiah Shelly, Steven, and my brother Josh. We where able to meet up with Shelly and Steven and there two kids Spencer and Lexie to spend the day at Lagoon. It was so much fun seeing them and just hang out. Of course with Steven around it was a lot of laughs. So much fun. Me and Jesse Joanna and Josiah at Lagoon. This is the most amused face they could come up with for ALL of the rides. It really looks like they are having fun doesn't it? Josiah having a GREAT time again. Can't you see the joy in his face. Grandpa Kevin, Isaiah, and Joanna. It is good to see that one child was able to enjoy himself. Spencer and Isaiah showing Josiah and Joanna how to do it. Smile and wave, smile and wave. Cute little Lexie This is one of the rides it is called Wicked. I wasn't able to go on it but Jesse said it was a lot of fun. Maybe next time for me and Shelly. I would have never thought to put this sign here. Who was the person who actually tried sitting on this fence. After Lagoon we met up with Sarah (Steven's sis) her husband Jamie and there little girls. Sarah I promise I will do better at keeping up my blog. I promise! Benjamin enjoying his sparkler. Isaiah, Josiah, and Cory watching fire works. Benjamin watching fireworks, or is he.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

We don't see you or talk to you often, but I do try to read your blog regularly when you post. It looks like you've had a lot of fun, but I have a question. Why couldn't you go on "Wicked?" Are you pregnant? Just wondering since if there was an announcement made it wasn't on your blog. And, if you are not than I am just curious as to why you couldn't go on the ride.

Stephanie said...

Whoops, then not than

The Carlson's said...

No silly girl I am not prego. I had gone on some other rides that had made my stomach do one to many summersaults so I really needed to take a breather.

Stephanie said...

Haha, I am pretty silly! Your family sure is cute though!