Thursday, December 11, 2008
When it rains...
Okay I need to vent so here I go. This year it is my mom and dad's turn to have us over for Christmas. So before we take the big drive we decided to take the truck in to change the oil and get it fixed it wasn't running very well. So...long story short...Jesse goes to pick it up and it starts knocking. Next day he gets a call saying that it is more complicated and is going to cost us more to fix. I won't even tell you how much we already paid to have the enitial repairs done, I am sure you all have a good idea how much it could cost. So where we are right now is that we need to by a new car and we have nothing to put down on another vehicle because it all went towards the repairs on the very broken truck. grrrr The dealersihp told us that they would give us a car at there cost, but we all know that they are still going to try to make something off of it and not give it to us for what they really bought it for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment