Saturday, April 12, 2008

Sorry for the troubles

Okay I have changed my settings so there should be no more troubles. Life is so good right now. We moved very close to family actually we are living with Jesse's parents and we are getting ready to get a house of our own. What it came down to was, I told Jesse that I didn't need anything special I just wanted a roof over my head and a space to call my own, and I refuse to buy something that is going to spread us to thin. So... We are subdividing some property and we are going to get a new modular home and that is that. Don't worry we already know that they depreciate in value and that most people think of them as a wast of money but I would also say that renting is a wast of money but the difference is that you can pay the mobile home off not your land lord. So that is the latest in our neck of the woods.

2 comments:

Jolie said...

Hurray!! We can read your blog again! I wouldn't say that a modular home is a waste of money. Hey, paying toward something that you'll eventually own is well worth the investment. Hands down. When you're renting, your hard-earned money serves you nothing; it sure deepens the pockets of your landlord, though.

When you've payed off the home then you can sell it or rent it out. It will pay for itself in the long run, I'm sure.

That said, right now really is a great time to buy a "house" house. Sellers are reducing prices to make a sale, and if the Senate's bill passes, interest rates should stabilize and go down. Let's cross our fingers.

Sarah Jayne said...

Okay, so maybe I am a stranger! Sorry! I was just going through my e-mail and found the link to your blog and I am so glad I did! Now I can add it to mine and we can communicate regularly! How is Washington treating you?