Tuesday, April 22, 2008
So Cute!!
Jesse was working this last Saturday and Sunbirds had free fishing for children 2-14 so I decided to take Isaiah and Josiah. They where so excited! They watched all of the kids pulling out fish after fish, telling me about every one, "Mom! Look he caught one! Mom! MOM Look". I couldn't help smiling even though it was pretty cold out. So... Isaiah's turn comes and immediately he catches a fish, at that time I am looking at Josiah telling him that it is not quite his turn, and I hear this high pitched girlish scream of excitement I look to see who it came from and of course I see my little boy holding on to a fishing pole with a fish on the other end wiggling. He had the biggest grin on his face and was almost jumping out of his pants he was so excited. So immediately Josiah and I go over to share in his excitement, I was also holding the bag that the fish was supposed to go in. Not long after that he caught his second and final fish and again he squealed like a little girl. I could hear a couple people in line and around the pool chuckling I don't blame them he was infectious I couldn't stop smiling. Then it was Josiah's turn he was pretty adamant about doing it himself he didn't want me to even touch his poll every time I did he would move my hand away. (little stinker) When he did, Isaiah was more excited for him then he was. He had more of an attitude of, Mom I have a job to do there are still allot more fish in there and I am going to catch all of them. Bless his heart he was aiming to feed all of Yelm. Good thing it got really cold because if it was warm when he caught his second fish I think I would have had a hard time getting him away from his fishing poll and pond. Just had to share that with you. Sorry I didn't get any pictures. I will try to be better prepared next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's a funny story. I would've loved to be there to watch them catch the fish!! They must feel so proud of themselves. ;-)
Cute! I can just picture you cute little ones fishing! Sounds like a good time! Of course my Taylor would probably try to jump in the pond with the fish!
Post a Comment