Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Update

Well just to let you all know what is going on with us I thought I would post an update. First things first...We put on offer in on a house and we are waiting to see if it is accepted, I really hope it is. It was (I felt) a little unfair how everything happened. So I will have to tell my story (don't worry it is not to long) Okay, here I am looking at all these houses online and going out with my sister in law going through house after house and coming up empty handed every time. Even when it looked promising the moment I mentioned it to Jesse or showed him the picture or told him where it was it turned into a big NO. So the second house he looked at he fell in love with and I couldn't find anything to debate. So that is how we got to this point. Oh well I guess that is how things work sometimes. Other than that the boys are doing great and Isaiah has fell in love with his new school, teacher and friends. We have had no problems Yeah! We just celebrated Josiah's third birthday and he is wanting to go to school just like his big brother. Benjamin is as animated as ever he cracks me up. I hope all is well with everyone.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Megan, congrats on making an offer. Good luck with getting into the house! You will have to keep us updated and post pictures of the house if you get it. Also, Damien and I still need to go do something with you and Jesse now that you are back!

Shauna said...

Fun to see a Carlson family update. I hope everything works out with the house and I too can't wait until the sun starts shinning more. Happy Spring. :)

Jolie said...

Josiah looks so happy! I love that cake, too. Cool puffy clouds!!