Even though it is a little cool outside it is so nice when the sun comes out. These couple of months have been a little hard for me because my hubby has been working weekends and it is takeing its toll on both of us. He is getting sick and I am getting sick and tired of not having him around. Then to have a grey and rainy day on top of that is... well we just won't go there I might have a relaps:) But Heavenly Father has blessed us with some beautiful sunny days and it has really helped with taking on each day. I hope everyone is haveing a sunny day today even if your not where we are.
Saturday, February 23, 2008
I love the sun!
Even though it is a little cool outside it is so nice when the sun comes out. These couple of months have been a little hard for me because my hubby has been working weekends and it is takeing its toll on both of us. He is getting sick and I am getting sick and tired of not having him around. Then to have a grey and rainy day on top of that is... well we just won't go there I might have a relaps:) But Heavenly Father has blessed us with some beautiful sunny days and it has really helped with taking on each day. I hope everyone is haveing a sunny day today even if your not where we are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I could use some sunny days right about now. It just seems like when it gets sunny it gets colder. Oh well, I hope things get better soon!!!
How cute are your boys! by the way there are about a gazillion houses for sale in Utah if you want to come here!!! Just an FYI!
Post a Comment