Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving!!!

Cheese! How cute is that! Our little farmers. I love the holiday season. I have always had a hard time deciding if I like Thanksgiving or Christmas the most. I have to say that Christmas always comes first with Thanksgiving a close second. I love spending time with family and friends, talking, laughing, and reminiscing about fond memories. I love the chilly weather, the hot chocolate, little red noses, and another reason to snuggle with anyone. I love it when it snows and we are not driving in it but safe and warm inside and watching each snow flake as it comes down. I love the Holiday Spirit the extra effort everyone gives to help or go out of there way. I love the food how could anyone not love the food. Especially when it is a dish that is special only to Thanksgiving and has the power to take you back to your childhood. I love all the men and women who have and do sacrifice their time and all that they have for our blessed country. I love my wonderful husband and three amazing boys. They have the power to build me up and make my day no matter what life has thrown at me. I just can't say it enough I love them, I love them, I love them! I love my Savior! Oh, I love my Savior. I know that I am blessed. I am truly thankful this holiday season for all that I have been blessed with. Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Megan, this has nothing to do with your pics, except that your boys are adorable, but Damien's mom said you were moving back to Washington in January. Is that true? If so, we have to get together!