These are the latest pics that I have of the boys. I love Benjamin's face in the second picture. The story behind the third pic is... I was making spinach dip and Isaiah grabbed the ends of the green onions and stuck them in his ears. I don't know what it is with kids and sticking things in their ears and noses, not to mention any other crack or crevice they have on their little bodies. It instantly made me crack up and I had to get a picture to share the joy of motherhood. I love these moments in life. Oh to be a kid again. Well I can take the giraffes advice and proclaim "I don't want to grow up and if I did I want to be a Toys R Us Kid." Know that you have had your cheesy jingle for the day... I hope that you have gotten a kick out of these photo's and your day has been brightened.
No comments:
Post a Comment