I can't believe that my baby is one year old. With him turning one and our oldest starting school it got me thinking about how fast time flies. I have been married for 6 years and it seems like it was just yesterday that we tied the knot. How the heck did we get to this point in our lives? In four more years (if that) my littlest man will be entering the realm of schooldom. Then what am I going to do with my self... I can do what ever the heck I want. I guess that is the beauty of it.
1 comment:
Cute! Happy Birthday! I love one. I love cake all over. Messy hands and faces. It's such a fun age. It's true they do grow up way too fast. I just remind myself to take the time. Take the time to love them. To hold them. And to let them talk talk talk!
Post a Comment