Monday, January 7, 2008

OH MY!

Wow it has been to long and way to much has happened. First we moved back to Washington and we are very happy to be with family again. We had an absolutely wonderful Christmas LOTS and LOTS of presents not because Jesse and I went all out we where blessed. The most wonderful blessing we received was to be able to spend Christmas with family. We enjoyed our time with the family we were with and at the same time missed those family members we were not able to be with. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! New Years we spent more time with family and Grace, John and Hil's foreign exchange student from Korea. She is so cute and extremely helpful. We all had fun playing games and laughing. Happy New Year! I know this is a little short I just wanted to post some pics and let everyone know what the skinny is with us.

2 comments:

Jolie said...

I'm glad that you guys had a wonderful Christmas. I'm sure it was a HUGE blessing to be back with family for the holidays!! The pictures are very cute! Hey, tell Josiah nice butt crack. ;-)

Love you guys!

Anjuli Fry said...

Hey thanks for the comment on my blog!! I bet it is nice to be back near family.
Here is a site with the directions for the background... http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/