Monday, November 30, 2009
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
I love the Holidays! I do not think I can get enough. Christmas shopping is done and for a good reason. If there is anything that can put me in a Bah Humbug attitude it is trying to shop during the Holidays. I start to hyperventilate if it is the end of October and I am not done. But, that is not the case this year and I am really excited to put up decorations and get a tree. Jesse and I have decided instead of getting a cut tree we are getting a live Christmas tree. Then after everything is said and done and it is spring time we take it over to his families property and plant it. We will only get three trees one for each of our boys. We have one planted for Isaiah and this years tree is Josiah's. Next year we will get Benjamin's tree and then we will have to come up with something else. If anyone has some ideas I am all ears. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Here are our pictures for this year. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow I love your idea of the Christmas Tree! Very cute!!!
Thanks for adding the pictures to your blog site. You and Jesse look great and the boys are so-o-o handsome. Isaiah is looking quite grown up.
Love to all,
g'ma Patsy
I got a great idea for what to do in the following years with the trees. Just have a few more kids and then you'll have their Christmas trees for years to come!! So c'mon, what are you two waiting for....make some more babies!!!! ;-)
You can slap me if you want.
Post a Comment