Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy Birthday

I have no idea why this keeps on happening to me. Every year my little men just keep on getting older and bigger, and I have to be honest with you, I just don't like it. Josiah has turned four and he had so much fun at his little party. We enjoyed his day at Grandma Hilary and Grandpa John's house, we had so much fun spending time with family and playing on the wii. I just have to say that it is absolutely funny to see John boxing on the wii. Josiah loves all of his gifts and so do his brothers. What a fun time. I love you little man. Grandma bowling on the wii. Josiah with one of his gifts.

3 comments:

Jolie said...

Happy Birthday Josiah!! We thought about him on his birthday. That morning I told the girls, "guess what. Today is your cousin Josiah's birthday!"
And then Jaclyn started singing the Happy Birthday song!!! It was so funny, I wish I could've recorded it.

I can't believe he's 4, either. It literally seems like yesterday when he was born.

I really like his cake! That turned out so cool!!

Ramsey said...

Happy birthday Josiah! I loved the picture of him and his new camera! So great!

Stephanie said...

I have been so behind in checking private blogs and you had tons of updates this time when I checked yours. Your boys are all getting so big! I love the pictures of them; we should get together sometime!